The Court is open to answer questions, take filings, and process payments, but be aware that this status could change at any time. To reduce the threat of contracting COVID-19 virus or passing the virus, all civil filings and certain criminal filings can be submitted at https://efile.txcourts.gov.
Traffic and Criminal defendants can use the Online Payment option to perform the following:
- Enter a no contest plea to apply for a Driving Safety Course;
- Enter a no contest plea to pay criminal citations/fines;
- Pay Deferred Disposition costs; or
- Make full or partial payments on judgements.
Click the below link titled Find Your Case and Court Date, to see if you are eligible.
You can monitor the status of your case by visiting https://oddysseyportal.harriscountytx.gov/OdysseyPortalJP (Your entire case number will be needed on this website.)
Docket management is still a priority in our court. All dockets have resumed in person. We are slowing commencing jury trials. Space is still limited and we ask that you not bring additional persons to hearings.
All windows are open during the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to accept payments and filings.
IF YOU ARE EXHIBITING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, INCLUDING FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING, CHILLS, REPEATED SHAKING WITH CHILLS, MUSCLE PAIN, HEADACHE, SORE THROAT, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL OR DIARRHEA OR IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT THE COURT BEFORE APPEARING. Individuals who are 65 years of age or older and individuals with serious underlying health conditions or those whose immune systems are compromised such as by chemotherapy or other conditions requiring such therapy are considered to be vulnerable populations and may contact the Court to identify themselves as such to receive accommodations.
Online ServicesIf you have a criminal or traffic case pending in this court and would like to communicate with the District Attorney's Office about your case(s), please send an email to the following address: JP7-2HCDA@dao.hctx.net.
Find Your Case and Court Date
Find Daily Dockets
Pay Your Traffic Ticket
Apply for Driver Safety Course
More Online Services
Rules for the Courtroom:
- No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed to be used in court. Electronic devices must be turned off.
- Proper attire is required in court. No shorts, hats, tank tops, or midriff shirts are permitted.
- No food or drinks are permitted in court.
- Filming or videotaping is prohibited without prior approval from the court.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in court.
Office HoursMonday through Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
(except County Holidays)
Contact Our Court
Find Our Courthouse
Rules of Practice in Justice Courts
Harris County Local Rules
Court Live Stream
Information for Jurors
Outstanding Bond Forfeiture Judgments
Odyssey Web Portal
Harris County Homepage